Overall this is a good reference book to have in the shelf. This is highly recommended book on C++ for relatively experienced programmers and knowledge of C++. The authors share practical code example with most of the design principles discussed in this book.Read More
Tag: Computer Books
C++17 is the next level evolution in modern C++ programming. It was officially standardized in December 2017, giving the developers a wealth of new features to write better codes. Adopting C++17 is a much easier step as adopting C++11. C++17 contains a huge number of library features and valuable language that can support and change the way we do programming in C++.Read More
C is a great programing language to start as a beginner programmer. However, it is also an...Read More
Want to learn to code? Want to learn C++? Struggling to follow your lecturer or books and tutorials written for experts? You’re not alone. As a professional C++ developer and former Harvard teaching fellow, I know what you need to know to be a great C++ programmer, and I know how to teach it, one step at a time. I know where people struggle, and why, and how to make it clear.Read More
Upgrading and Repairing PCs is the runaway best-selling PC hardware book of all time and one of the best-selling computer books ever! This 15th Edition is loaded with the most up-to-date hardware information anywhere....Read More
The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense is a reference written strictly for white hats: IT and security professionals responsible for protecting their organizations against malware. Peter Szor systematically covers everything you need to know, including virus behavior and classification, protection strategies, antivirus and worm-blocking techniques, and much more.Read More
- The Diverse Applications of Generative Artificial Intelligence in Image, Video, and Music Synthesis
- Incorporating Cutting-Edge Graphics Technologies in AAA Game Development Using C++
- How to choose the right managed DevOps service provider
- What is the right API for your Project, GraphQL or REST?
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Free VPN Services
- How to choose the best Tech Stack for SaaS Development?
- Best Practices for C++ Codebase Management in Startup Environments
- 10 Latest Tips to Prevent Your WordPress Site from Getting Hacked
- A Review of Static Code Analyzer – PVS-Studio
- Troubleshooting Common Issues When Merging PDF Files
- Optimizing C++ Programs for SSDs Using 3D NAND
- External hard drive issues and how to fix them
- Key Factors to Consider When Hiring an App Development Agency
- Data Encryption and Modern C++
- Know Your Business Solution: A Secret Sauce to Keep Fraudsters Away
- 5 Ways Generative AI Can Supercharge Manufacturing Efficiency
- Streamlining Security Best Cybersecurity Policy Templates for Enterprises
- How Technology Is Improving Safety In Healthcare?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right AI Development Company for Innovation and Growth
- In the Groove (ITG) Computer Video Game
- Vanishing Your Online Presence: Privacy Guide to Follow
- From Classroom to Startup: Coding Skills for Aspiring Student Entrepreneurs
- 7 Reasons College Students Should Learn Programming
- How College Students Can Use Tech Skills to Make an Impact
- Why Choose C++ as the First Programming Language to Learn
- Benefits of Coding: Why Should College Students Embrace Programming?
- How to Improve Education in America: 5 Key Initiatives
- How Working with a Microsoft Partner Benefits Your Business
- Technical Skills That Small Business Owners Need
- How To Use Referral Marketing For Monetization
- Cloud vs. On-Premise Hosting for Web Development: Which is Right for You?
- IT Guide: How To Become Successful In Project Management?
- How To Improve Web Development Skills?
- What Is a Kill Switch and Why Should You Enable It?
- 5 Things to Look for When Choosing a Professional Proxy Service Provider
- Tips on How To Create a YouTube Video from Code
- How to Start Your Own Tech Company