This is a small C program that demonstrates Turbo C Compiler User Interface. This is done by using graphics library in C.Read More
Category: Utility Programs and Applications
This is a small utility written in C Programming Language to calculate the net income by checking a person’s salary and monthly expenses. On the basis of this information it calculates the loss or profit. It has a nice graphical User Interface with different formats to show the information i.e. Pie Chart: Shows the information in Pie chart with different colors for salary, expenses and net income. Tabular: Show all the information in tabular form. Bar Graph: Shows the information in Bar Graph with different colors for salary, expenses and net income.Read More
This program is written in pure C programming language. The interface of the C program is just like Turbo C/C++ compiler like interface, and it also provides some dialog boxes same like the Turbo C/C++ compiler. It has menus just like C/C++ compiler, text formatting options and also provides options to change font color.Read More
LAME is an educational software used for learning about MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoding. The goal of the LAME project is to use the open source model to improve the psycho acoustics, noise shaping and speed of MP3. LAME is distributed as source code only.Read More
This graphical scientific calculator purely written in C programming language. It uses small functions to draw buttons on the screen and perform scientific operations like conversion, logarithm, and other operations. Every operation can be performed using the mouse buttons as well as keyboard. It can perform almost all the functions shown on the screen except few functions which will be implemented in the next version of this calculator code.Read More
This is implementation of Bayer-Trees, which are normally used for indices of data bases. These routines provide all stuff that is needed to create and destroy; insert, update and delete; load and destroy; search and traverse; check a tree. Sort huge amounts of data by doing a multi-phase sorting on temporary files.Read More
NeoMem allows you to store and organize all kinds of information in a cross between a word processor and database. The interface is similar to Windows Explorer, except that instead of dealing with files on a hard disk you deal with objects in a file. It can be used to store to do lists, books, website passwords, addresses, account information, and collections of all kinds. You can define your own classes for items that you want to store information about, and define properties for those objects. Each object can also store formatted text in a simple word processor view.Read More
- The Diverse Applications of Generative Artificial Intelligence in Image, Video, and Music Synthesis
- Incorporating Cutting-Edge Graphics Technologies in AAA Game Development Using C++
- How to choose the right managed DevOps service provider
- What is the right API for your Project, GraphQL or REST?
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Free VPN Services
- How to choose the best Tech Stack for SaaS Development?
- Best Practices for C++ Codebase Management in Startup Environments
- 10 Latest Tips to Prevent Your WordPress Site from Getting Hacked
- A Review of Static Code Analyzer – PVS-Studio
- Troubleshooting Common Issues When Merging PDF Files
- Optimizing C++ Programs for SSDs Using 3D NAND
- External hard drive issues and how to fix them
- Key Factors to Consider When Hiring an App Development Agency
- Data Encryption and Modern C++
- Know Your Business Solution: A Secret Sauce to Keep Fraudsters Away
- 5 Ways Generative AI Can Supercharge Manufacturing Efficiency
- Streamlining Security Best Cybersecurity Policy Templates for Enterprises
- How Technology Is Improving Safety In Healthcare?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right AI Development Company for Innovation and Growth
- In the Groove (ITG) Computer Video Game
- Vanishing Your Online Presence: Privacy Guide to Follow
- From Classroom to Startup: Coding Skills for Aspiring Student Entrepreneurs
- 7 Reasons College Students Should Learn Programming
- How College Students Can Use Tech Skills to Make an Impact
- Why Choose C++ as the First Programming Language to Learn
- Benefits of Coding: Why Should College Students Embrace Programming?
- How to Improve Education in America: 5 Key Initiatives
- How Working with a Microsoft Partner Benefits Your Business
- Technical Skills That Small Business Owners Need
- How To Use Referral Marketing For Monetization
- Cloud vs. On-Premise Hosting for Web Development: Which is Right for You?
- IT Guide: How To Become Successful In Project Management?
- How To Improve Web Development Skills?
- What Is a Kill Switch and Why Should You Enable It?
- 5 Things to Look for When Choosing a Professional Proxy Service Provider
- Tips on How To Create a YouTube Video from Code
- How to Start Your Own Tech Company