Want to learn to code? Want to learn C++? Struggling to follow your lecturer or books and tutorials written for experts? You’re not alone. As a professional C++ developer and former Harvard teaching fellow, I know what you need to know to be a great C++ programmer, and I know how to teach it, one step at a time. I know where people struggle, and why, and how to make it clear. I cover every step of the programming process, including:
- Getting the tools you need to program and how to use them
- Basic language feature like variables, loops and functions
- How to go from an idea to code
- A clear, understandable explanation of pointers
- Strings, file IO, arrays, references
- Classes and advanced class design
- C++-specific programming patterns
- Object oriented programming
- Data structures and the standard template library (STL)
This book has over 100 5+ reviews and ratings and highly recommended to guide you step by step towards C++ programming.
Key concepts are reinforced with quizzes and over 75 practice problems. You’ll also get over 70 sample source code files to use or adapt. The Jumping into C++ ebook is backed by a 60 day money back guarantee and is available in PDF format for you to download instantly.
About the Author
Alex Allain is a professional C++ software developer and was twice recognized as one of the top Teaching Fellows in Harvard’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. He helped teach both of Harvard’s first two introductory computer science courses, focusing on C, C++ and Scheme. He is also the creator of cprogramming.com, where his tutorials on C and C++ have helped millions of new programmers.