Blend4Web is an open source 3D graphic software framework. The main advantage of the framework is that it works right within the browser without installing any third party plugins. It can render both graphics as well as audio inside the browser window.
The platform is intended for visualizations, presentations, online-shops, games and other rich internet applications.
The Blend4Web 3D engine has been developed by Triumph LLC employees since 2010. The engine was first released on March 28 2014.Blend4Web. User Manual
The cross-platform nature of this framework saves you a lot of time and money during development. It is compatible with the following platforms: WebGL, Linux, Windows, OS X, Android, iOS.
Features and Specifications
- Blender Integration
- Physics engine
- Positional audio system
- Cascaded Shadow Mapping
- Visual Logic Node Editor
- Surface scattering simulation
- Dynamic loading & unloading
- Animation system (up to 8 kind of animations can be assigned to one object)
- An abstraction layer for game logic programming
Games Developed Using Blend4Web
- Game Engine Website: https://www.blend4web.com/
- Source Code: https://github.com/TriumphLLC/Blend4Web
- Games and Projected Created: https://www.blend4web.com/en/demo/