Computer Animation: Algorithms and Techni

Home Forums Programming Books and Reviews Computer Animation: Algorithms and Techni

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Belen2906503 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

will

Author(s) : Rick Parent
    Publication date : Sep 2001
    ISBN : 1-558-60579-7
    Pages : 560
    Publisher : Morgan Kaufmann Publishers

This is a draft of computer animation class notes. It surveys computational approaches for producing computer animation. It is intended as a text for advanced undergraduates or for graduates, and also useful for computer graphics programmers who want to learn the basics of computer animation programming.

This document does not address production issues in the actual commercial exercise of producing a finished piece of animation. Nor does it address the issue of computer- assisted animation which primarily deals with multiple 2D planes. It concentrates on full 3D computer animation and identifies the useful algorithms and techniques to move objects in interesting ways.

View/Download Computer Animation: Algorithms and Techniques

Free Game Developer Magazine Subscription Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada
    Game Developer Provides technical and industry information to over 35,000 professional game developers…

administrator38549.6648958333

KeenanFinley

Where can I find a good flash animation illustrating how a synchronous motor works? I am the TA for an electric machines laboratory course, and I want to give my students a good resource to help them understand how a synchronous motor works.

If you could find a good website with an animation that illustrates how a synchronous motor works, that would be great. I have searched via Yahoo/Google and have not found anything that I like.

In particular, animations that show the following would be nice:
    ** How the three-phase windings produce a total rotating flux wave
    ** How the rotor flux follows the rotating flux wave
    ** How adding more load torque causes the rotor flux to become unaligned with the stator flux (torque angle)

Thank you for your time.

Belen2906503

greetings my name is David C.

I just found this website and already like it.

Nice to be here , see you soon on others forum topic ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Shares
+1
Tweet
Stumble