I was quite busy for the past few days in preparing some reports for my university, but was feeling a bit free today. I was thinking about what to write today. Having browsing throught the forums and few webpages I thought of writing about mouse programming in C and C++. I have written many programs, about programming mouse in C, before and explained the theory as well.
So what's today? Today I will provide some links about mouse programming and little description about those tutorials.
- Here is the first tutorial about mouse programming in C/C++.
This is an article which describes interfacing of the mouse using C/C++ programming. It contains information about:
- calling the mouse
- hiding the mouse
- setting the position of the mouse
- restricting the mouse position.
- Tahir Shahzad has written two programs to demonstrate mouse programming both in text mode as well as graphical mode. Also there is a program about how to detect double click in C or C++ program.
- Ahmad diggs into the theory and concept of how mouse can be programed in C or C++ programming language. He also provides a nice program about different mouse events, finding mouse location and detecting button clicks.
- David Brackeen talks about mouse programming and 256 color VGA programming. He provides tow examples one is for Turbo and one is for DJGPP 2.0.