- February 11, 2005 at 2:41 pm #1880coolsoumParticipant
Using interrupts is really fun. The interrupts give the absoulte power to the programer. The bios routine can directly be executed. things like accesing the flopy in low leve and reading sector by sector. Reading the time from bios CMOS.
in order to execute a interrupt and get the result u need to do following steps. first define union REGS inregs,outregs pass the subroutine value through the inregs
invoke an interrupt with the int86 command and get the result in out regs
this is the procedure to run any interrupt subroutine.
- February 12, 2005 at 3:35 am #3130msaqibParticipant
Can you Please give some code sample, to do this.
Actually I have never beeen into this area.
- February 13, 2005 at 12:15 pm #3131coolsoumParticipant
As i already explained how to use intrepput routine in BIOS now here is example to get the time from the CMOS
union REGS inregs,outregs;
- February 15, 2005 at 8:39 am #3132msaqibParticipant
Thanks for your support.
I have’t tried this code due to some business, After testing this code I will again ask for your support.
- The forum ‘C Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.