- May 20, 2009 at 12:26 pm #2200AlonzoWordenParticipant
OIOIC is a completely new object-oriented mechanism for the C programming language.
Using OIOIC, you can describe the flower, birds, grass, insects, trees, houses …
Using OIOIC, you can describe the elements, atoms, protons, electrons …
Using OIOIC, you can describe the earth, the sun, the Milky Way galaxy, collapsar …
Using OIOIC, you can describe …
1. OIOIC perfectly supplies the gap of object-oriented technology for the C programming language;
2. OIOIC perfectly solved the multiple inheritance problem in the Software World;
3. OIOIC perfectly objectivizes multithreading access control of object;
4. OIOIC unifies the norm of components in the Software World;
5. OIOIC unifies the structure of code tree in the Software World;
6. OIOIC unifies the thinking of object-oriented programming in the Software World;
7. OIOIC unifies all advanced programming languages in the Software World, to make the C programming language as the preferred.
For further information, please download the “OIOIC-Primer-2nd-Edition-English.tar.gz”. (the English version of << OIOIC Primer >>) http://code.google.com/p/oioic/downloads/list
Welcome your advice!
- May 22, 2009 at 2:42 am #3578AlonzoWordenParticipant
Here is a better discussion:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.