Hello there, as you might know; The (video) Game Industry is booming like never before. And there is a great demand for experienced programmers at most of the top studios, worlwide!
I work for Change in London and we are struggling to fill all the roles that we’ve got from our clients. We have a lot of great opportunities with numerous AAA studios (UK, EU, USA and AUS) who are ‘screaming’ for experienced programmers to work on their exciting projects on all (next gen.) platforms.
What they are all looking for is:
– Minimum 2 years industry standard C/C++ -Cross Platform experience
– You must have strong software engineering and debugging skills
– Algorithm, code optimisation, 3D principles and maths experience
– At least two years programming experience with at least one shipped product.
– A Self-disciplined and proactive approach to work with an appetite to learn
– You must be self motivating, intelligent and enthusiastic
-An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms to debating level
So if you tick all the boxes above and are currently looking for a job or know anyone who does, please don’t hesitate to contact me!