- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 11, 2005 at 3:33 pm #1912willParticipant
Author(s) : Havoc Pennington
Publication date : Aug 1999
ISBN : 0-7357-0078-8
Pages : 492
Publisher : New Riders Publishing
GTK+/Gnome Application Development is about Gnome from a developer’s point of view; it describes how to write a Gnome application using the Gnome libraries and tools.
Gnome’s application development framework centers around a suite of libraries, all written in portable ANSI C and intended to be used on UNIX-like systems. Libraries which involve graphics rely on the X Window System. Wrappers are available which export the Gnome API to nearly any language you can think of, including Ada, Scheme, Python, Perl, Tom, Eiffel, Dylan, and Objective C. There are at least three different C++ wrappers as well.
This book will cover the C interface to the libraries; however, it should be useful for users of any language binding, since the mapping from C to your preferred language is typically straightforward. The book covers version 1.0 of the Gnome libraries (including the compatible bug fix releases, such as 1.0.9 — all 1.0.x versions are compatible).
This book assumes some knowledge of GTK+ programming; chapters 2 and 3 will give you a quick overview if your knowledge is minimal, but they move very quickly. Most of the specific widgets in GTK+ are not covered. The book is intended to introduce Gnome programming, and some advanced GTK+ topics; it is a supplement to an introductory GTK+ book.
View/Download GTK+/Gnome Application Development
- October 28, 2012 at 11:38 am #3146AnonymousInactive
- October 28, 2012 at 12:39 pm #3147
- October 28, 2012 at 3:56 pm #3148AnonymousInactive
- October 28, 2012 at 4:51 pm #3149
- October 30, 2012 at 10:27 am #3150AnonymousInactive
- October 30, 2012 at 4:59 pm #3151AnonymousInactive
- October 30, 2012 at 11:04 pm #3152AnonymousInactive
- October 31, 2012 at 12:06 am #3153AnonymousInactive
- November 1, 2012 at 1:44 pm #3154AnonymousInactive
- November 1, 2012 at 6:53 pm #3155AnonymousInactive
- November 6, 2012 at 7:04 am #3156AnonymousInactive
Continue to be Hot all Wintertime with these Cozy UGG Boots cheap ugg boots http://www.uggbootsinukcheapersale.co.uk/#9955
UGG Tess Boots Chestnut-5502 Elegant and Simple Existing uk ugg boots http://www.uggbootsinukcheapersale.co.uk/#1660
UGG boots h2o-resistant beautiful make cheap ugg uk http://www.uggbootsinukcheapersale.co.uk/#5964
- November 6, 2012 at 12:12 pm #3157AnonymousInactive
How To Don Cardy Ugg Boots ugg boots cheap http://www.uggsbootscheapersale.co.uk/#3254
A single of the biggest stumbling blocks for the non secular seeker is meditation. For the new initiate, it UGG Boots uk http://www.uggsbootscheapersale.co.uk/#3707
Uggs Clearance And Christian Louboutin Sneakers Are Out of the question To Disregard UGG Boots sale http://www.uggsbootscheapersale.co.uk/#0791
- November 7, 2012 at 5:39 am #3158AnonymousInactive
UGG boots is surely the most properly-liked choice on wintertime season now cheap ugg boots Moonlight Ugg Boots Brings together Type, Ease and comfort, and Longevity http://www.uggbootsinuksalecheaper.co.uk/#5845
Ugg Nightfall-up To Date Footwear Of Choice This Wintertime ugg boots uk All items are offered at our on the internet ugg classic tall http://www.uggbootsinuksalecheaper.co.uk/#8665
Really most economical ugg boots,supply relaxed ugg boots knit UGG ugg boots sale Inexpensive UGG Boots Magnificence at Very affordable Selling price http://www.uggbootsinuksalecheaper.co.uk/#0976
ugg boots sale http://www.uggbootsbuyuk.com/#5301
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.