Home Forums C Programming Can You Help Me Plz!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kanwar
      Participant

Im just hoping that this room will actualy help me so much. Hm, Im Roldan of Philippines still studying Computer Enginnering and we’re given task to make a data structure program that has a menu and in menu.. we can have a choice to select options by which each option realy have huge size of programming codes.

Like Array of LInked List, how should i put that program in the whole fuse program in the menu. Plz help me how to do this. For more clarrification, here is an output illustration:

/ ****MENU*****
      Press:

1 to insert node at the beginning.
      2 to insert node at the middle.
      3 to delete the node.
      4 for array of linked list
      5 for doubly link list
      6. for circularly linked list
      7 append linked list
      8 to exit./

so plz me here. Send me best websites that will give best and fit answers for my problem. Hope you can help me here.. The core of my problem is the concept of fusing or inserting the huge programs like circularly in a one program…

Thank you and Godbless
      Plz do replies coz i need it this week!

Humayan
      Participant

Heres some code I found on my hard drive :

Humayan
      Participant

Heres a quick translation into c:

kanwar
      Participant

Mr Cman how can I insert the stack programs in the menu programs that I asked u last time?

Humayan
      Participant

You want to add a stack to the program? Heres a stack I wrote for another project:

kanwar
      Participant

fREN, i know u know file handling..! we got difficulty in our file handling. We have the search,create account,browse but we dont know how to update our account! How is that Mr Cman!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.