- November 13, 2007 at 10:36 pm #2030devanganaParticipant
Please help me to write a C program that outputs its own source code.
With thanks and regards,
- March 10, 2008 at 9:09 pm #3274yeswanthParticipant
i am not ab;e to write whole program at this time but i give you the clue that you should use file handling and open your file on which you are writting the program
- March 10, 2008 at 9:11 pm #3275yeswanthParticipant
i think you should use file handling and open the file which you are making it will show your file on compiling the program
- March 14, 2008 at 5:39 am #3276Priyanka RajputParticipant
- May 24, 2008 at 7:30 pm #3277Rashmi singhParticipant
fp=fopen("file_display.c","r"); //here 'file_display.c' may differ
//reads char by char and stores it in 'ch' until the End of File
- May 24, 2008 at 7:41 pm #3278Rashmi singhParticipant
Reply: C program to display own source code as output
a simple way of doing this is Using “SYSTEM CALLS”
- The forum ‘C Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.