Home Forums C++ Programming binary files visual c++

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! I am trying to open a binary file of type CStdioFile, but only if the file exist but it doesn´t work.
      This is that I do:

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

Anonymous
      Inactive

I found the solution

Anonymous
      Inactive

Our daily lives in the laser pointer, high-quality, inexpensive laser pointer

We is a professional Laser Pointer online store, aiming to be the best a laser pointer retailer on the NET. Laser pointer in teaching should be the most widely used, laser pointer, also known as a a laser pointer or the star pen, the use of low-power the visible a laser allows users to play body language in the teaching, demonstration maximum advantage, teaching, lectures more lively, more perfect, and completely resolved in the past in the classroom use the mouse for the inconvenience, but also to help amateur astronomers identify stars and will become an important technical issues and market opportunities and conferences.

We are so happy that you can come here to see our laser products. You will find many Laser pens with novel the style and reliable quality. Dedicated to teaching green laser pointer You can buy a high powered a laser pointers with a low prices and multifunction. The bule laser pointer we offer is fashionable and popular all over the world. A chance comes only once, hastened to action!

Since 2003, we has become a well established and famous brand name in the international a laser market by carrying a huge selection of high quality and cheap laser pointers to worldwide the customers.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C++ Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.