Article Posting Rules
Mycplus allows you to share your articles and tutorials with the programmer’s community. If you are new to Mycplus, you can learn about guidelines to submit the article here. We give high-value to quality contents, fresh opinions, different views, and varied voices. Here are the details our editorial team view in evaluating article quality and approve for publishing:
- Your article should be well-written, easy to follow, free of errors, adequately sourced, narratively strong, and compelling.
- Provide one clear image with a min of 1200×628 pixels resolution.
- Your articles will be displayed on mycplus.com website and will be available for anyone to read.
- Your article will be discoverable by search engines such as Google, and by other search engines.
- If you added tags to your article, it would be displayed in the relevant tag pages.
Article Formatting Guidelines
The article should adhere to certain formatting and content guidelines so that it is approved without revisions.
- It should be free of typing errors and grammatical mistakes.
- It should be well formatted for the web/mobile. It should have a clear and relevant headline, contents and paragraphs styling.
- Article should have at least four distinct paragraphs.
- One relevant image should be uploaded as “Featured Image” to the article.
- Article main heading and relevant headings should not be in all capital words or use slang words.
- Min word count should be 350 words in the content of the article.
- Article should be from one of the following categories or have at least one of these tags.
Article and Account Disqualification
It is vital to compliance with the standards of mycplus.com. Any articles that fall within the following criteria will disqualify the article. Repeated submissions from the same author account will be blocked from further posting.
- Articles that promote intolerance or prejudice against individuals, groups or companies will be rejected.
- Articles that honour, glorify, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths.
- Articles that exist mainly to target, humiliate, threaten, or harass people, groups, companies or anonymous people.
- Plagiarism or copy-paste content without proper citation or reference.
- Nudity, Erotica, extreme graphic, or offensive images or videos, suicide, medical and diet claims, exposing personal information without permission.
- False accusations of illegal, moral or unethical behaviour.
- Inappropriate use of CAPITAL Letters and Words, headings, Non-English articles, copyrighted images are NOT allowed.
The views and opinions expressed in articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency and are not endorsed by, nor do they necessarily reflect the opinions of, Mycplus.om or its employees.