As far as i know, getche() function echos the character on the screen. and getchar() returns teh next character.
When u press Enter Button it returns ASCII value 10 and ASCII value 10 is the orignal n character.
And you know on the STDIO when u press enter button it means a n character.
This is my idea. Any one else migh have the correct answer.
- The Diverse Applications of Generative Artificial Intelligence in Image, Video, and Music Synthesis
- Incorporating Cutting-Edge Graphics Technologies in AAA Game Development Using C++
- How to choose the right managed DevOps service provider
- What is the right API for your Project, GraphQL or REST?
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Free VPN Services
- How to choose the best Tech Stack for SaaS Development?
- Best Practices for C++ Codebase Management in Startup Environments
- 10 Latest Tips to Prevent Your WordPress Site from Getting Hacked
- A Review of Static Code Analyzer – PVS-Studio
- Troubleshooting Common Issues When Merging PDF Files
- Optimizing C++ Programs for SSDs Using 3D NAND
- External hard drive issues and how to fix them
- Know Your Business Solution: A Secret Sauce to Keep Fraudsters Away
- 5 Ways Generative AI Can Supercharge Manufacturing Efficiency
- Streamlining Security Best Cybersecurity Policy Templates for Enterprises
- How Technology Is Improving Safety In Healthcare?
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right AI Development Company for Innovation and Growth
- In the Groove (ITG) Computer Video Game
- Vanishing Your Online Presence: Privacy Guide to Follow
- From Classroom to Startup: Coding Skills for Aspiring Student Entrepreneurs
- 7 Reasons College Students Should Learn Programming
- How College Students Can Use Tech Skills to Make an Impact
- Why Choose C++ as the First Programming Language to Learn
- Benefits of Coding: Why Should College Students Embrace Programming?
- How to Improve Education in America: 5 Key Initiatives
- How Working with a Microsoft Partner Benefits Your Business
- Technical Skills That Small Business Owners Need