Had it with gray, dull Photoshop books that put you to sleep? Jump-start your education and master Photoshop fundamentals and then some, with up-close and personal help from Deke McClelland, one of the leading Photoshop experts on the planet. Unlike other Photoshop books, Adobe Photoshop CS One-on-One offers some killer benefits:
- Proceed at your own pace under the direction of a professional trainer with nearly 20 years of experience. This step-by-step book features 12 lessons packed with entertaining, real-world projects. And every work file you need is included on the accompanying CD.
- Two hours of video instruction on CD hosted by the author and produced by the computer training pioneers, Total Training. Peek over Deke?s shoulder as he introduces the key concepts for each chapter and shows you how to get real work done in real time.
- More than 600 full-color photos, diagrams, and screen shots illustrate every key step along the way.
- “Extra Credit” sections show you how to tap into Photoshop?s powerful?and sometimes arcane?features to give your projects a professional polish.
- Multiple-choice quizzes follow each lesson?a great teaching tool for educators and great way for new users to test their knowledge. When you?re done with Adobe Photoshop CS One-on-One, you?ll be editing and manipulating images like a pro.