The SFL (Standard Function Library) is an open source portable function library for C/C++ programs. The SFL provides about 450 functions for compression, encryption, encoding, datatype conversion and formatting, dates, times, calendars, internet programming (MIME, CGI) and many more.
The SFL is written in ANSI C and has been ported to MS-DOS, Windows, OS/2, Linux and other UNIX systems (IBM AIX, SunOS, HP/UX, Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, SCO OpenServer, Digital UNIX) and Digital OpenVMS. It comes with complete sources and documentation in HTML.
The SFL provides about 450 functions that cover these areas:
- Compression, encryption, and encoding;
- Datatype conversion and formatting;
- Dates, times, and calendars;
- Directory and environment access;
- User and process groups;
- Inverted bitmap indices;
- Symbol tables;
- Error message files;
- Configuration files;
- String manipulation and searching;
- File access;
- Internet socket access;
- Internet programming (MIME, CGI);
- SMTP (e-mail) access;
- Server (batch) programming;
- Program tracing.
Download: Standard Function Library