NeoMem allows you to store and organize all kinds of information in a cross between a word processor and database. The interface is similar to Windows Explorer, except that instead of dealing with files on a hard disk you deal with objects in a file.
It can be used to store to do lists, books, website passwords, addresses, account information, and collections of all kinds. You can define your own classes for items that you want to store information about, and define properties for those objects. Each object can also store formatted text in a simple word processor view.
- Find any information in your file quickly using the global search option.
- Store different types of information in your objects: Text, Boolean, Number, Currency, Date/Time, Link to other objects in file, Email, Website, File, or Folder
- Class Wizard walks you through creating your own classes and properties for new objects.
- Comes with an example/tutorial file to help you get started.
- Comes with dozens of icons, and you can also easily import your own from standard .ico files.
- Small program size – designed so that you can leave it open while you do other things on your computer – have all your information accessible at all times.
- Fast operation – the entire file is read into memory for quick access.
- Works on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
Download: Perosnal Organizer
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.