Home Forums C# Programming Question about secure file transfer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ranganath
      Participant

Hi all, I am running a large scale business and some time I have to transfer large and very important data files to my business partner. I fear about my data because there are many of my business competitors who will definitely try to steal my important data. So there is huge amount of risk involved in sharing my important data on Internet.
      I recently heard about secure file transfer technique from my friend who is working in well established software company. Does anyone have any idea about what is Secure File Transfer (SFT) service and how does it work?

msaqib
      Participant

Secure File Transfer is a secure way to move business critical files between almost any two computers across the networks. Its just a service which is provided by third parties, and one person upload the files to the thirdparty’s server and which is later picked by the other person. And the third party may apply extra security features on the fliles including encrypation, passwords, access level etc..

hari
      Participant

Hi, I am a programmer and I agree with your doubts. SFT is a secure way to move files between almost any two computers across open networks. Secure
      FTP is very useful when you require high speed file transfer method. It indeed helps in transferring large files and that too in a secure mode. I have personally used this thing and I cannot think of a better solution to your problem. It helps in automation of file transfer processes and I believe it will help you to get rid of the fear of your data being stolen by your competitors.

Good luck and wish you success in
      your business.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C# Programming’ is closed to new topics and replies.