Programming Linux Games

Home Forums Programming Books and Reviews Programming Linux Games

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ThorsteW31 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

will

Author(s) : John R. Hall and Loki Software Inc
    Publication date : Aug 2001
    ISBN : 1-886-41149-2
    Pages : 415
    Publisher : No Starch Press

This is a complete guide to developing 2D Linux games, written by the Linux gaming experts. It discusses important multimedia toolkits (including a very thorough discussion of the Simple DirectMedia Layer) and teaches the basics of Linux game programming. Readers will learn about the state of the Linux gaming world, and how to write and distribute Linux games to the Linux gaming community.

One should notice however, that this book doesn’t discuss 3D game programming.

View/Download Programming Linux Games

ThorsteW31

How do you install games and apps on linux? how do you install linux games and apps or what do you need in order to run some window apps. I unstalled ubuntu since I couldn’t afford xp or whatever and now I can’t even install a bleep application. exe bin nothing extalls nor can I find emulators blah blah blah. LOST IN FREEKING UBUNTU land. help is appreciated as well as required. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 Shares
+1
Tweet
Stumble