Need help about Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime installer

Home Forums C++ Programming Need help about Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime installer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeleneBroadnax 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

I need have one very cool program created in VC++ . I need Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime to run that program.But every time I try to install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2005 the Instalation box dissapears.I agree with terms of service.Then it says “Preparing to Install”,then it loads, then loads one more time and dissapears. I tried restarting my pc and stuff but it didn’t helped.

Help Please

Good evening

Whenever I try to burn a music DVD on iTunes it makes this odd clicking noise and doesn’t end up burning the DVDRW.
    I tried using the regular drag and drop onto the CDRW burning folder itself and it still makes this odd clicking noise.
    I’m using Maxell DVD and they worked fine when I first got them then all of a sudden it’s doing this.
    I’ve tried another brand of disk (tdk) and it’s still making the same noise…

Any advice any of you?

Best fap turbo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.