Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step teaches the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C# 2013. This is a step by step guide to anyone having previous experience in programming but new to C# Programming.
The topics covered in this book are:
- Use Visual Studio 2013 to create C# programs and applications
- Understand basics of C#
- Object Oriented Programming with C#
- Handle Exceptions in your code
- Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework and C#
- User Input handling and Touch Display handling
- Events Handling in C#
- Developing Apps for Windows 8
John Sharp is a principal technologist at Content Master, part of CM Group Ltd, a technical authoring and consulting company. An expert on developing applications with the Microsoft .NET Framework and interoperability issues, John has produced numerous tutorials, white papers, and presentations on distributed systems, Web services, and the C# language. He is the author of several popular books, including Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Step By Step and Microsoft Visual C# Step By Step.